- This event has passed.
Escape Corporate: From Employee to Entrepreneur – Des Moines
July 17, 2019 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pmFree
Are you a corporate executive or corporate employee who wants to escape the rat race and become your own boss?
Then you won’t want to miss this! You will discover:
– How to start a business while keeping your paycheck
– The three essential foundations every new business needs
– The step-by-step process to smoothly transition from employee to entrepreneur
– The best type of business to start right now
– The top mistakes you want to avoid
Come discover how you can set your own schedule, work from anywhere in the world, have unlimited upside potential, and do something that actually fulfills you.
The presenter personally escaped the corporate rat race, formerly working at Morgan Stanley, Merrill Lynch, and Microsoft. He is an entrepreneur coach and helps others start and grow their own businesses.
Be sure to bring a pen and notebook to take lots of notes.
Who else do you know that wants to escape from their corporate job? Feel free to share this event with them.
See you on the webinar!
Instructions to Access the Webinar
On the registration page, enter your name and email.
You will receive an email confirmation which you must accept.
You will receive an email before the webinar with a link to join.
- May 16, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - May 16, 2020 @ 1:00 pm
- July 17, 2019 @ 2:00 pm - July 2, 2020 @ 5:00 pm
- August 1, 2019 @ 5:30 pm - May 31, 2020 @ 10:00 pm
- February 26 @ 1:00 pm - 2:15 pm
- February 26 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm