- This event has passed.
Habitat for Humanity – Homeownership Information Meeting (2/16)
February 16 @ 8:30 am - 10:30 amFree
WANT TO OWN YOUR OWN HOME?
Learn how to apply for a low interest affordable home loan for new construction and renovated houses!
1. Both applicant AND co-applicant (if there is a co-applicant) MUST attend an entire informational meeting as part of the GDM Habitat Homeownership Program application process.
2. In order to start the screening process, you must bring:
- $20.00 money order for credit report fee (will only be used if you choose to go through the application process)
- Copies of your last three months of pay stubs or income history for all adults living in the household.
- A valid photo ID AND a copy of that ID for Habitat to keep.
3. No child care is available. Please do not bring children to the meeting.
FOR QUESTIONS OR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CALL 515-650-1559.
April 25 @ 2:00 pm - 10:00 pm
April 26 @ 6:00 pm - April 27 @ 7:00 pm
April 27 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
April 27 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
May 4 @ 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
April 24 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
April 24 @ 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm
April 24 @ 4:00 pm - April 25 @ 2:00 am
April 24 @ 4:15 pm - 6:00 pm
April 24 @ 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm